Tuesday, April 21, 2009

adriana drake tattoos



Grey Area ID
Grey Area ID
New ID time. Just a friendly reminder that if you wanted to see color you probably came to the wrong place.Thanks for comments and favs.Micron Pen, Pilot Ballpoint Pen, Photoshop CS4
thumbnail

GG STUDIO USA Official ADV
GG STUDIO USA Official ADV
Hi guys, here the official GG Studio's USA AD HI RES.Hope you like it.NIKON F/2,7 1/200 ISO50 50MM CREDITS:PHOTO: GIANOGRAPHIC: BBOXGG STUDIO©
thumbnail

Huh?
Huh?
©2010 Docofolio.com / Ryan Connors Photography. All Rights Reserved.
thumbnail

i'm gonna buy this place
i'm gonna buy this place
and burn it down. i'm gonna put it six feet under ground.the closest i get to a webcam is putting my camera on my laptop.i don't have anything to say about this, really. new hair.aaand, my tattoo i...
thumbnail

My Arm
My Arm
Tatts on my left arm, I only just got the heartagram done ^^
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment