Tuesday, April 7, 2009

superb melva farley tattoos



flower tattoo
flower tattoo
my little trial tattoo (i wanted to make sure i could stand the pain haha)
thumbnail

Me... Tattoo
Me... Tattoo
Me getting my dragon tattoo. Love the angle, heh.

Taken using the HP Photosmart M22 digital camera.

God I need a better camera >.>
thumbnail

Tattoo U -- Pose 3
Tattoo U -- Pose 3
another one of my outcomes of Tattoo U. the kids were yankin' me everywhere, but they turned out nice...
thumbnail

My First Tattoo...
My First Tattoo...
You heard me!! I gots a tattoo!! *sticks tongue out*

For the massive majority of you guys out there (all of you, that is...) that do not know, I have recently become the lead singer in a band that...
thumbnail

My Tattoo
My Tattoo
This is a picture of the tattoo I got Jul4/07 right after washing it up and applying moisturizer.
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment