Friday, March 19, 2010

Dia wants to be more than just a ballad singer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC_RpXXCT1oendofvid
[starttext]
Since her debut, singer Dia has carved out a spot for herself on the music scene.

With nicknames such as “High school 3rd year singer,” “10’s Park Bom” and “Korea’s Beyonce,” Dia recently released Knock-Special Edition after promotional activities of Another Boy and 0.5caret. This younger singer also showed off her version of Son Dambi’s chair dance at various music programs including KBS Music Bank and SBS Inkigayo.

Dia expressed her wish to change and explained, “Through promotional activities of Knock, I tried to change. It’s good that I show a stable side of myself as a balled singer, but I also wanted to show people a different side of myself.”

She then continued, “I hope I do not become someone that is only considered as a ballad singer. [I'm at] an age in which I can still do many things.”

Meanwhile, to show gratitude towards her fans, Dia is currently singing songs her fans request for in a corner of her minihompy called “Dia’s Sketchbook Corner.”

It’s amazing how such a young girl can have so much talent! I haven’t heard much about Dia yet, but she definitely has the potential to become big in the kpop scene.

If you haven’t heard it yet, here’s Knock; it’s pretty catchy, make sure to give it a chance!
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment