Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nick Jonas Makes a Duet With Jordan Pruitt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUk79XjT8ycendofvid
[starttext]
The youngest member of the Jonas Brothers will lend his voice to a song called 'Don't Lose Yourself' which is recorded for Jordan's new album.

Nick Jonas is confirmed to collaborate with his fellow Hollywood Records' artist Jordan Pruitt. "The Amazing @nickjonas is singing on my recorded version of #dontloseyourself !Can't wait for you to hear it!!!" she wrote on her Twitter.

Written by Jonas Brothers, the song is confirmed to be included in Jordan's upcoming third studio album. The track actually has been teased back in September last year in a YouTube video featuring her singing the song acoustically without Nick featured on the hook.

Jordin Pruitt's new album itself is yet to have a working title and release date. "I have about 20 songs written so far, but I have a long way to go," so she wrote in her MySpace. "This is my Third Album, and this is the most real thing I've ever written. It's my diary put into songs. It's my heart and soul put out there for everyone to see. It's honest and vulnerable."
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment