Monday, April 26, 2010

Victoria Beckham on Pregnancy Rumors on The View

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D2DDMUWQzEendofvid

[starttext]
By Lizzie Smith

Time for lunch: Victoria Beckham wears a daring low cut top as she shops for groceries in New York


With three young sons to care for and a business to run, most mothers would be content pulling on an old sweater to nip to the shops.


*** Scroll down to watch video ***


But not Victoria Beckham. The 36-year-old looked as if she were heading to a nightclub as she popped into the grocery store in New York yesterday.

Her daring silver tank top plunged almost to the waist, while the sheer fabric revealed her toned stomach.

The fashion designer teamed it with jeans from her new season Victoria Beckham Denim range and shades from her spring/summer 2010 range.

vast collection of Birkin bags - the maroon version an old favourite which she has used a number of times.

Of course, with the Spice Girl's busy life she wasn't just shopping today - she also supported husband David when he appeared on a U.S. chatshow.

Sitting in the audience she watched as he admitted he will be out of action for 'six to seven months' because of the Achilles tendon injury that has ruled him out of the World Cup - and fears he will pile on the pounds as a result.


What's for tea? Slimline Victoria looks at the food on offer


The football ace, who hobbled on to the set of The View on a pair of crutches, said there was no chance of him playing again in the immediate future.

He said: 'I'm OK. It's not a nice one [injury] to do.

'I'll be out of action now for six to seven months, and then I'll be playing back in LA again.

'I'll be there [at the World Cup] with the team and support the team.
'Obviously it's frustrating but I get time to spend with the family.'


Stylish mother: The designer wore jeans and sunglasses from her own range, visiting Diane Von Furstenberg's store


And as images of his Armani advertising campaign with wife Victoria were shown on screen, one of the show's presenters, Sherri Shepherd, asked him: 'How did you get your body in that shape? Does it look like that all the time? Bronzed, with a six-pack?

'Victoria, you get to look at that every day, girl!'

Victoria said: 'I go to bed with him and I wake up with him every single morning. I'm very lucky!'

And asked if he was worried that he would lose his abs now that he's not playing football, the 34-year-old added: 'Obviously, I work out every day. I'm lucky.

"[But] I've obviously never been out for this long before.

'It's something that I have to watch even more so, what I eat.'


Go David: Earlier Victoria watched from the audience as her husband was interviewed on the view


Victoria also denied she was pregnant again.

She said: 'I think one day if we're blessed to have more children, it would be amazing. The rumours aren't true - I'm not pregnant!

'Every week, someone's speculating I'm pregnant. It's a lot, having three boys. We're just enjoying the boys at the moment.

'Who knows, one day?'


Opening up: David Beckham talks about the Achilles tendon injury that has ruled him out of the World Cup


And David scotched rumours that the family is set to move back to the UK.

He told viewers: 'We hear that every week. We love England, it's where we was [sic] brought up, London is where we're both from, but this is a new phase of our life that we're really enjoying.
'We've lived in Los Angeles now for three years and we're so happy there.

'We're not going to be moving back at any time [soon].'

He also insisted he is still enjoying playing for Los Angeles Galaxy.

He said: 'I actually really enjoy it. My work is very important to me. I have to enjoy it.'


Chatshow: David was interviewed on The View

[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment