Friday, May 14, 2010

No wonder she's the world's top earning model... Gisele Bundchen shows why she's number one on Forbes' list for the FOURTH year running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ioJjK4aUWsendofvid
[starttext]
By Daily Mail Reporter

Back in shape: Gisele shows off her post-baby body - by posing in her underwear in a new advertising campaign for Hope Lingerie


Even when she was pregnant Gisele Bundchen managed to maintain her supreme figure, albeit with the addition of a rather large bump.

So to see her back to the day job looking slender and on fine form is hardly a shock to any keen observer.

The Brazilian model, 29, posed for a series of underwear shots in an advertising campaign for lingerie firm Hope - just five months after the birth of her son, Benjamin.

SCROLL DOWN FOR A TEASER OF THE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN...


No looking back: The supermodel has regained her stunning figure just five months after the birth of her son, Benjamin


And her immaculate frame appeared to have snapped right back into shape, with both her front and rear looking great.

The model recently revealed that she had maintained a fitness regime throughout her pregnancy, but claims she hasn't worked out since giving birth.

She said: 'I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week.


Tip top condition: Gisele says she kept up a training regime throughout her pregnancy and has hardly worked out since giving birth


Top earner: The Brazilian beauty has been named the world's top earning model by Forbes for the fourth year running

'I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds.'

Gisele gave birth to her first child with husband Tom Brady in December.

The model, who has been become one of the world's top earners, says that being a mother has changed her life completely.


She admitted: 'I’ve always believed that to be a mom is the greatest responsibility a woman could have in her life.

'I’ve noticed a lot of meaningful changes in my life taking place together with a huge transformation of my priorities.

'The most important thing to me is to be the best mom ever to my children. I want to love them, to communicate with them, to be patient and teach them all I know.

'I have no doubt that becoming a mom has been the most rewarding experience in my life. I can say for a fact that I knew unconditional love.'

The supermodel was once again named the world's highest paid model by Forbes this week.

She picked up the accolade in 2007, 2008 and 2009, and is reported to have made $25million over the last year.

Earnings have come from high-profile campaigns for the likes of True Religion jeans and Dolce & Gabbana, as well as her own skin care line and sandals brand, Ipanema by Gisele.
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment