Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Now she's got the X Factor... Diana Vickers looks every bit the pop star as she films gorgeous video for new single

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6HCC6Y1NlMendofvid
[starttext]
By Daily Mail Reporter

Blossoming star: Diana Vickers reclines on the sofa as she reads what appear to be love letters in the video for her new single The Boy Who Murdered Love


She's carved out a successful music career for herself, despite being voted off the X Factor two years ago.

And now Diana Vickers is reaping the benefits of her number one single and album, becoming a fully-fledged pop star in her own right.

The 18-year-old has been busy filming the video for her next single The Boy Who Murdered Love and she appears to have blossomed into the archetypal pop starlet.

LISTEN TO THE NEW SONG BELOW...

Wearing a beige dress with sequined detailing, Diana reclines on a sofa in one scene as she seemingly reads some love letters.

In another scene she is sitting on a jetty next to a river holding a dandelion in her hands.

The new promo will accompany the single which is due for release on July 12.

Miss Vickers recently told the Scottish Daily Record that despite her break up with former boyfriend Joshua Jenkins, the new song is not inspired by a personal experience.

She said: 'It is not about anyone in particular. It represents what happens but is not based on experience.

'It's about how you sometimes have a crush on people then they ruin it for you with their actions.


Chart-topper: The X Factor singer has hit the number one spot in both the single and album charts this year


'After every break-up, that kind of thing happens, but I am a romantic so it doesn't ruin it for me.'

Earlier this month Diana's debut single Once topped the charts, followed a week later by her album Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree.

Meanwhile, the X Factor star has come under fire from the estranged wife of former Big Brother housemate Billi Bhatti.

Holli Henderson, 26 - who only married Billi in January - said she was devastated to find out the pair had been spotted getting cosy in a London club.

The blonde, who is six-weeks pregnant, has now kicked her hubby out of her Essex home.

Holli told Closer magazine: 'At first he denied it, but I thought, 'I'm not going to stand for this' so I packed all his stuff into bin bags and threw them out the door.


New single: Diana says that, despite her break up with ex-boyfriend Joshua Jenkins, her new single is not based on a personal experience


'I'm really angry. Diana shouldn't be messing around with people's husbands. She could have any man, she doesn't need to have mine.'

Billi has since confirmed they did get together, explaining: 'I did kiss her, I was drinking and I just got carried away. I regret it.'

In a bitter twist, the day after Holli threw Billi out she discovered she was pregnant and is now torn over what to do.

She said: 'If I wasn't pregnant I probably wouldn't take him back at all. But I've got to consider other things now, it's not just me.

'This thing with Diana completely ruined my marriage. I'd go mental if she ever went near my husband again.'
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment