Saturday, January 8, 2011

Girl’s Day Sojin to release her first solo track for “Flames of Desire” OST album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su_Yt6KCSJUendofvid

[starttext]


Girl’s Day’s Sojin will begin solo activities for the first time since her debut through an OST for the MBC drama, “Flame of Desire.” The singer will take on another version of Gilme’s “Our Love Like This.”

“I’m nervous and my heart flutters at the thought of releasing my first solo track for a drama OST. I’m happy that I’m able to participate in the OST album alongside Lee Moon Se sunbae-nim and Gilme unnie,” expressed Sojin.

Sojin’s version of “Our Love Like This” will feature a lovely harmonization between Sojin’s clean, sweet voice and Hong Junho’s guitar strums.

The song is scheduled for release on January 10th via online music sites. In the meantime, check out the original track below:



source : allkpop [endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment