Sunday, January 9, 2011

JOO returns with “Bad Guy” on Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxJg9iIxrPcendofvid


[starttext]

After releasing her comeback mini-album, “Heartmade,” singer JOO has finally made her comeback on today’s episode of Inkigayo with her title track, “Bad Guy“!

“Bad Guy” is a pop ballad produced by E-TRIBE and features an impressive string arrangement that aims to differentiate JOO from the other ballad singers in the market. The song has been doing exceptionally well on the charts so far, and although she suffered a bit of criticism from her shaky Music Bank comeback, music fans have been applauding her vocal talent nonetheless.

JOO commented, “I’m excited about my first comeback in two years. I’ll make sure to do my best to show how hard I’ve worked for the past two years, so please look forward to my comeback.”




source: allkpop [endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment