Sunday, May 2, 2010

T-ara’s Jiyeon has a thing for Lee Chun Hee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZrkLUvtHsQendofvid
[starttext]
On the May 1st episode of Entertainment Relay, the T-ara girls were interviewed at their filming for the new Nene Chicken CF which will be released in May.

They were asked about their ideal guys where Jiyeon answered, “I like Lee Chun Hee sunbae. He’s so cute.” All of the sudden, she became very shy and covered her face with her hands.

Jiyeon sent a message to Lee Chun Hee, “I am your fan. I hope we can meet even for a short time.”

Hyomin answered, “Someone who is enthusiastic. When I talk, I want him to laugh and have fun.”

They then recommended Boom and Hyomin replied, “He’s in the army right now…” I guess Boom isn’t the type she’s looking for.

During the same interview, they chose Boram as the dirtiest member because she has a messy bed, with hardly any space for sleeping.
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment