Wednesday, February 9, 2011

'It is going to happen': Jennifer Aniston is certain she will have a baby naturally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Ubqhru7gendofvid


[starttext]

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Hopeful: Jennifer Aniston has revealed she has not given up on having a baby naturally despite constant adoption speculation


It seems every week brings a new rumour that Jennifer Aniston is adopting a baby from some far-flung place.

But the actress, who turns 42 next week, says she feels under no pressure to become a mother - and is still convinced it will happen naturally.

'I know myself at the moment,' she said. 'I'm not against doing it on my own, if it really led to that place. I just don't think that's going to be the case.'


She told People magazine in a new interview that she will be delighted when she finally does becomes a mother.

'I'll be singing from the mountaintop,' she said.

'Let me have the moment where I get to say, yes, in fact, I'm having a baby.
'As opposed to adopting from Mexico', she added referring to recent reports that she was bringing a baby home from an orphanage there.

'I think people honestly just want to see me as a mom and married and barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen', she laughed..

Jennifer added: 'And I just want to say, "Everybody, relax! It's going to happen"'.


Family desire: Jennifer attended the premier of her new movie Just Go With It last night and said people just want to see her 'married and barefoot and pregnant'


But if she is going to have that longed for baby she will need to find her perfect match.

The former Friends star also revealed that she has not dated anyone for more than a year and half.

'I'm really picky. When I feel it, I feel it. It's rare that it happens. In the last 10 years, it's happened twice'.

She doesn't give a hint as to who those two lucky men are but her ex-husband Brad Pitt is surely one of them. But the identity of the other man that captured her heart still remains a mystery.

Jennifer has been linked to numerous men since her 2005 divorce from Pitt - her husband of five years.

She had previously called her co-star in The Break Up movie Vince Vaughn her 'defibrillator' for helping bring her back to life after her heartbreaking split. They dated for a year in 2006.


Keeping in touch: The actress who turns 42 this Friday says she is still friends with all of her exes


Aniston went on to have a fling with British model Paul Sculfor for a few months in 2007 and she had an on-again off-again relationship with singer John Mayer in 2008 and 2009.

But Jennifer insists that she is still in touch with all of her ex-loves.
'I keep in touch with them. I have no animosity towards any of them.

'I think if you let the proper time go by, you should. You spent quality time together and meant something to one another. It's not like somebody died - you're all still on the planet', she surmised.


Skit: The comedy actress has appeared in a hilarious Funny or Die video featuring Zach Galifianakis and reality star Tila Tequila


Jennifer has also popped up in a hilarious new Funny Or Die video which features Hangover star Zach Galifianakis as a host who is interviewing the star.

But in the Between Two Ferns skit he is more interested in speaking to reality star Tila Tequila than the A-List celebrity which makes for funny viewing.

And although the ups and downs of Jennifer's very public life have been on display she says she is in a great place and the biggest misconception about her is that she is unhappy.

'I'm really happy. Really!', she said. 'I am blessed with an amazing career, and I have a great group of friends. Why waste time on the negative when you really do have the power of the mind to just switch it to something positive'.

Jennifer's latest role is co-starring with Adam Sandler in new romantic comedy Just Go With which hits theatres on February 11 (her birthday).


Just Go With It Movie Trailer Official (HD)


source: dailymail

[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment